Friday, December 6, 2013

Paper Scraps Organization

I hate throwing out anything when it comes to my crafts!! My scrap paper bin was becoming a night mare!! I had so many scraps and got tired of having to dig through it all!! And there was so many scraps, the bin could not hold any more!!

I was watching a You Tube Video from Jen Evers. She made a cute Birthday card. In the video she showed her scraps that she had cut into mats that would fit on her cards.

Here is the Link:
http://youtu.be/F_5eh9o0pfg

All day yesterday I cut down every piece of scrap paper I had.

Here is the before pic:



And the finished project:



Now to tackle my ribbon. 
I can not stand to have to dig through all this to find a piece of ribbon!!





This one is the only one that is organized!! 

So if any one has any suggestions, please share!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment